Thursday, December 30, 2010

Unspeakable

When you dont find the answer of your question,..
And it hurted you more then you've ever imagined,..
when there's no thing you do right,..
when your heart is going empty,..
when you cant differ pain and sweet,..
when you don't know what should you do,..
when you dont know what's going on with yourself,..
when you feel like everything is going empty,..
You walk, but you soul isn't there beside you

where is it going?
Im missing it,...
Im desparetly miss,...
I spent my time cry to seeking it,..
Where does it go???????
Please back come to me,...

why can't I defense my own self?
why am I so empty?

I miss myself,..
I miss me when I was
Where's it going??
I'll pass my night will a long cry when I missed it,..
I want to be Im,..

who steal my soul??
Ya Rabbi, Why am I??
Is this what YOU give me Ya Rabb??
What do YOU want me to do?

I lost my self,...
I pray to YOU, for help me find it out,..
Keep me strong Ya Allah,...

No comments:

Post a Comment