Sunday, December 12, 2010

I Miss You

Have you ever felt missing on someone desparetly??
All what you want to do, is just being around with the person you miss,..
Miss of everything,...

well, I never feel so desparete while missing someone like this before. If I could, I wanna scream his name, fly to him then hold him tight,.. But I couldn't!
Im missing him,...
I miss his smile,..
I miss his voices,..
I miss his gaze on me,..
I miss his touch,...
I even miss his hug,..

Sometimes this turn to make me a bit crazy,.. 
But there's nothing that I can do to avoid this feeling out,..
This is real, and sometime it irritate me, irritate my heart so deep,..
Will we have unlimited time to stick up together? to cover and to pay back all what we have being tortured this time?
There's no power to covering all this paintfull miss,..
But just when I believe, Im going to be strong,..
I believe there will be times where we could stick up together,.
I believe on the way that we reach together will come to us someday,.

and all what make me strong is when I think so deep, how much time that we will have together, when all we expect for each other is coming true,..
I believe that's gonna be no limit,..
And will pay, all what we've being irritated for long,..

2 years,.. 3 years,.. 4 years,..
time keep running,..
and it run a step closer,..
close to you,.. close to me,..

so believe it! there's only a faith and strong desire which could help you treat a desparate miss you feel,... ^^

1 comment: