Wednesday, April 27, 2011

My Big Thanks :) :)

hmm,... it's seems here's so long for me to write down any stuff in this blog anyway,.. :) :)
yeahh,.. I really beg your pardon pals,.. :D :D

Honestly, when I didn't post anything in this blog doesn't mean that I didn't write, I still and keep writing anytime ^_^
Specially for this period, I was quitely so busy on doing any big agenda of GPA Cheby,.. (fyyuhhhh -.-")

I was going to Kepulauan Seribu 3 weeks ago,.. :) then I did hiking to Bundar Mount (is located in same location to Salak Mount) about 2 weeks ago,.. :) and finally I went hang out with my entire class to Taman Matahari, Bogor,... :) :). the recent update about the journey and all my expedition will be posted as soon as possible :D :D :D

Beside those activities, I also had to prepare all the single thing to publish the monthly bulletin in my campus :) :) Yepp, it's D'shadows,.. :) :)
I have to be responsible for 3 big "rubrik" in that bulletin anyway.. :)
Nihongo Zashi , English on corner, and also "Cheby_Lestari" :) :)

well, there's a lot hahh,..?? :) :)
For this period, I would like to thank you so much for these following people who had support me a lot to made all my activities goes well and more over made those stuff coming true :) :)

1. My Beloved Father :) :)
daddy,.. thanks a lot for your really really big understanding :) :)
you keep saying "just enjoy it no matter happen" :) :)
or just saying a simple word like "Semangat saja,.."
you know how much those words mean to me T__T (mode terharu : ON)
dad, I was so sorry for unable helping you out from all your serious matter, but I promise you I'll help you through it all :)

2. My mother,.. :) my number one love :)
even you never saying anything, but I know deep in my heart (ccciieeee :p :p) that everytime you have, you keep praying for me,...
you keep me aware from anything bad, and you also pray for my safety wherever I go,.. :)
Thank you mom,..

3. Yudhi Dwi Fajar Maulana (my everlast love, my number one gurdian, my savior :) )
dear,.. :) :)
I know how much you sacriface your feeling out just to allow me enjoying my world.. :)
I never found someone with so big understanding like you did to me, eventhough that was quitely hurt you, but you still did,.. :)
you texting me everyday just to remind me to keep rest well, and keep eat regularly,..
you wake me up at the early morning to warn me to pray,.. :) :)
you telling me to keep studing and stay focus on my lecture,.. :) :)
dear,.. a thousand "thanks" won't pay those all you did,.... :)
even a thousand love for you won't enough to return all those,.. :)
just a deep pray, and hope which I sent to God, will repay,.. :)
for everlast my life,.. :) you're my guardian angel :) :)
Thanks you so much d\my lovely dear:) :)

4. My Big sistaa,... :D :D :D
okey, no words for you :p
just a big thanks for staying strong, you remind me to be as strong as you are :) :)
and hey!! thanks a lot to you big scandal with my dear yudhi anyway >.<
:) :) :) :) I hope you can be as well as my dear yudhi is :) :) :)

So thank you for all belived people I have :) :) :)
I love you full :) :)

No comments:

Post a Comment