Monday, December 3, 2012

Ticketing is so tirefull


Today is my second phase of mid test period (second week). it’s done good enough, eventhough I didn’t answer perfectly but for me it’s enough when I could understand all the question and have it answered. :D
So, as I planned today, I gotta go to the train station exchanging my ticket and buy a new one for my mom. See, it’s already the day about 2 pm when I went to the station.
as predicted, the line was sooooo loooongggg, and I gotta wait upto an hour (almost) to get my turn. then when I would exchanging my ticket, the servant said, I need to attach my IDcard copied. what so damn full, I was asking in information center before, and another servant in it said “that’s all I have to show!!” big lie..
I was so frustated, it’s long way to go the station, I even haven’t eaten at all, and I was so tired. in such condition, that would be easy for me to get so emotional.
at the end, I got to wait on line twice, and finishing my ticket reservation. For the sake of this country, the system is getting much complicated year to year, I even do not feel the system is easier…
I hope someday, there’s a mechine for ticketing reservation, so we don’t have to wait on long-line.
Hmm, it’s not a good day, except I could do my test well. But when Im on the way home. I meet this women. The women with tumor on her stomach. she seem doesn’t have much money left.
She and her husband were just checked up on RS. Cipto in Selemba.
She sat right beside me, I pleased her to sit, then asking, “are you sick ma’m?”
she said yes, and she told me her story…
She said she doesn’t have enough money to do a surgery, she and her husband still strugling to get some help by showing their “poverty card”, so on, and so far. but still they haven’t got any idea..
Suddenly, all the bad day I feel just gone away.
masyaAllah, I forget to see, there’s still a lot of people is living a life that I might thing It’s a bad life, but they do, and they live it..
How could I just be so arrogant, ennoyed by people behavior toward me, since I still have a very gratefull and beautifull life.
Im feeling so sinfull, I should gratefull to GOD for cherish me and bless my life with so much love, blessing, so I can life a beautifull life.
Life never be bad for anyone, once you see it turning bad, you gotta change your point of view to a different side to see your own life.
Realize it, there’s still so many people who is living lucky-less life then ours…
God, I love YOU and Im so gratefull for this blessing Monday :D :D

No comments:

Post a Comment